- Coming March 8: LiveOnWeb on Recruiting Young Drivers
- Vigillo's Steve Bryan Says Being Acquired Gives Him Dream Job
- Otto Accused of Stealing Google's Self-Driving Secrets
- High CSA Scores Predict High Driver Attrition, Vigillo's Bryan Says
- Universal Logistics Net Income Plummets 71%, But CEO Still Optimistic
- Maverick's Vaughn Named Transport Topics' First Recruiter of the Year
- James Hoffa Wins Teamsters Election But Faces Declining Union Membership
- Embark Enters Race to Develop Autonomous Trucks
- The Voice of Mack the Truck Raves About Trucking
- ATA's Bob Costello: Better Year in Store for Trucking
- Port of Oakland: Big-Rig Smog Checks Reflect Change in Trucking Industry
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!