- Heartland's Third-Quarter Earnings Rise
- Volvo's Truck Division Posts Higher 3Q Results
- Con-way Workers Vote Down Teamsters at Two of Three SoCal Locations
- Trailer Orders Soar in September to Highest Level Since 2005
- Ryder to Lease 100 Nat-Gas Trucks to Montreal-Based C.A.T.
- New Home Sales Were Little Changed in September
- Con-way Freight Sets 4.7% Rate Increase
- Goodyear to Begin Fleet Testing of Air Maintenance Technology
- L.A. Port Chief Predicts Movement in Contract Talks
- UPS' 3Q Income Improves
- Kenworth T880 to Transport 50th Anniversary U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree from Minnesota to Washington, D.C.
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!