- NFI Will Pay $1 Million to Settle Overtime Probe
- Exxon to Introduce New Engine Oils on Website
- Profit Margins Improve Year-Over-Year in Second Quarter, TIA Report Shows
- Trucks Continue to Haul Most Nafta Freight by Value, DOT Says
- US Proposes Mandatory Speed Limiter Devices
- Consumer Sentiment Eases in August to Four-Month Low
- Golden Gate Bridge Toll Collection to See Dramatic Change
- Revised Second-Quarter Figures Show 1.1% GDP Growth
- UPS Tripling Size of Louisville Hub, Adding 300 Jobs
- Daimler to Open Distribution Center in Indiana
- Atlas Air to Supply FedEx Express with Freighter Aircraft
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!