- Hanjin Clients Report Price-Gouging, Container Pileups
- International Truck First OEM to Make Collision Mitigation Standard
- Volkswagen's MAN Plans 1,400 Job Cuts as Turbo-Engine Division Reorganized
- Wabash Secures North American Rights to EconCore's Honeycomb Panels
- Lockheed Martin Adds to Investment in Vnomics Corp.
- UPS Starts Commercial Drone Tests
- UTi Worldwide to Cut 200 Jobs; XPO May Hire Them
- Hapag-Lloyd Ordering 5,750 New Refrigerated Containers
- Maersk Ends Megaship Building Era With New Acquisition Plans
- Duane Kenagy Appointed Interim CEO of Port of Long Beach
- Hanjin Tells Major Retailers That Vessels Won't Stop in the US
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!