- YRC Worldwide Will Pay Union Profit Sharing Despite $23.5 Million Loss in Fourth Quarter
- Truckers: Toll Plan Will Put Them Out of Business or Drive Them Out of R.I.
- Trelp Launches Driver App for 'Upon-Arrival' Directions
- After 12 Years, FHWA Decides Experimental Sign Typography Is No Better
- Mack Delivers Most Vehicles Since 2006, But Volvo AB to Cut North American Production
- Saia, Echo Report Lower Fourth-Quarter Earnings
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty to Bribing Marine Corps Officials in Trucking Scheme
- Trucking Adds 1,500 Jobs in January
- ATD Announces Finalists for Dealer of Year Award
- Wal-Mart Driver Pleads Innocent to Criminal Charges in Tracy Morgan Case
- Norfolk Southern, CSX Say They Won't Make 2018 Deadline for Train-Control Safety System
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!