- Diesel Declines 2.5¢ to $3.869
- Foxx Presses Congress for Long-Term Highway Fund Solution
- Werner's Second-Quarter Net Income Dips
- DTNA Breaks Ground on New Portland Headquarters
- Roadrunner Acquires Logistics Firm Integrated Services
- Volvo Group Ordered to Pay Penalty in Engine-Emission Case
- Rand McNally Releases Road Atlas for Commercial Drivers
- ATA Promotes Four to Senior Vice President
- FedEx Indicted in Drug-Shipment Case
- Omnitracs Plans Move to Dallas in 2015
- Werner Plans Chinese Company Investment
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!