- Equipment Makers Express Support For Changing Mid-America Schedule
- Lower Fuel Prices Expected to Push Memorial Day Travel to 10-Year High
- Trailer Orders Drop 31% in April Due to Limited Build Slots, ACT Says
- Landstar Appoints New Chairman, Sets Stock Buyback
- Old Dominion Promotes Greg Gantt to President
- CarrierWeb Appoints James Gamache President
- Volvo's North American Deliveries Rise 18%
- Core U.S. Consumer Prices Rose in April by Most in Two Years
- Navistar Opens New Proving Grounds in Indiana
- Cass Truckload Index Rises 3.8% in April
- LEI Index Rises by Most in Nine Months
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!