- Quantum Fuel Systems Now Part of Douglas Acquisitions
- Volvo Trucks Issues Recall for Defective Meritor Steer Axles
- LiveOnWeb: Top 100 For-Hire Carriers and Disruption in the Industry
- Oil Drops to Two-Month Low Amid Ample US Supply, Rising Dollar
- US Trailer Orders Tumbled in June
- Matson to Buy Alaska Freight Company
- Atlanta Freight Traffic Expected to Rise 76% by 2040
- Amazon Gets Patent for Pony Express-Like Drone Delivery
- Cargo Traffic Declines on St. Lawrence Seaway
- Three Truckload and LTL Carriers Post Lower 2Q Earnings
- Port of Indiana-Burns Harbor Has Second-Best June Ever
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!