- Raven Transport Buys 115 Peterbilt LNG Trucks
- Toll Battles Mount as States Seek Cash for Ailing Roads
- Nafta Trade Declines in January, But Truck Freight Rises
- Consumer Confidence Rises to Second-Highest Since 2007
- This New Indicator Shows There's No Bubble Forming in Housing Market
- Diesel Price Falls 4¢ to Five-Year-Low $2.824
- Atlanta: Dangerous Hot Spot of Twisting Highways
- Port of Montreal to Spend C$75 Million on Enhancing Truck Access
- Pending Sales of Homes Rises in February
- Spending by Consumers Rises Less Than Expected
- Mercedes-Benz Plans First Pickup Truck
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!