- Wex to Integrate Fuel Data With ELDs
- Caterpillar to Close Five Plants, Cut 820 Jobs
- TruStar Energy Opens CNG Station Along I-75 in Florida
- ArcBest First Quarter Loss Widens
- Amazon Profit Tops Estimates as Fast Delivery Fuels Growth
- Descartes Acquires German Software Provider
- Roadrunner Adds Outbound Vancouver Services
- Consumer Sentiment Declines to Seven-Month Low in April
- Paccar Opens New Parts Distribution Center in Washington
- Spending Rises Less Than Forecast as Americans Boost Savings
- UPS First-Quarter Results Improve, But Company Might Face $3.5 Billion Pension Charge
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!