- Federal Panel Agrees to Consolidate Lawsuits Against Navistar
- Container Volume Mixed at Southern California Ports
- Meet the Top Congested Freight Highways
- LiveOnWeb Replay: What's Ahead in 2015?
- FedEx Net Income Climbs 23% as Unit Profits Rise
- FedEx Acquires E-Commerce Firm Bongo International
- Rush Honors Top Technicians at Truck-Tech Rodeo
- Consumer Prices Drop by Most in Six Years on Fuel
- Trala CEO Thomas James Dies Suddenly at 51
- Navistar Trims Loss for Fiscal 4Q, Full Year
- UPS Expands Four Distribution Facilities in North America
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!