- TT Closed for Holiday; See Our Top Stories From First Half of 2015
- Truck Orders Fall 26% in June, but Backlogs Remain Strong
- Trucking Adds 7,400 Jobs in June as Unemployment Rate Falls
- BP Reaches $18.7 Billion Settlement Over Deadly 2010 Spill
- J.B. Hunt Joins S&P 500 Index
- ATA Names Stephenson to Vice President Post
- Component Supplier Rassini Expands to North American Heavy-Truck Market
- Rail Intermodal Traffic Rises to Highest Level on Record in June
- Greenbrier Earnings Rise as Deliveries Increase
- Consolidated Chassis Management Appoints Poelma to Succeed Wojcik
- Kenworth's New Remote Diagnostics System Enters Production
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!