- Online Freight Firm Freightos Raises $25 Million in Funding
- Truckload Turnover Rate Drops to Lowest Level in Six Years
- Ryder to Outfit Commercial Rental Fleet With Advanced Safety Technology
- Boeing Makes Billion-Dollar Bet on 747 Hauling Cargo, Not People
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes Rise Most Since 2010
- Port of New York and New Jersey Handles Record Container Traffic for a February
- Samsung Builds World's Largest Containership
- Grupo Mexico to Buy Florida East Coast Railway for $2.1 Billion
- Used Class 8 Truck Sales Continue to Climb
- James Powers Resigns as President of UniGroup Inc.
- ATA Names Robert Braswell Acting Executive Director of TMC
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!