- Capitol Agenda for the Week of Dec. 1: One More Kick of the Can?
- Dec. 1 New Target Date for Unveiling of Long-Term Highway Bill
- Diesel Down for Third Week in a Row at $2.421 a Gallon
- Suddath Strikes Deal to Acquire The Secor Group
- US Gives Blessing to FedEx-TNT Merger
- Amazon Unveils Unmanned Package Delivery Drones
- US Capitol Christmas Tree Completes Journey From Alaska, Will Be Lit Dec. 2
- Pending Sales of Previously Owned Homes Increase 0.2%
- Weekly Intermodal Rail Traffic Drops 1.7%
- Oil Set for Worst Month Since July as OPEC Seen Standing Firm
- Online Shopping Boosts Holiday Sales, Retail Group Says
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!