- U.S. Court Rejects Emissions Case Argument
- Scott Darling to Become Acting Administrator at FMCSA
- Chang Succeeds Bernabucci at UPS Capital
- Rand McNally Unveils Next-Gen GPS Devices
- UPS to Open Two Facilities in Dallas-Fort Worth Area
- Mack Introduces MP8 505C+ Powertrain
- Intermodal Traffic Rises for Week
- Garmin Introduces New Navigation Devices
- Volvo's North American Deliveries Rise 21% in June
- UPS Has Data Breach at 51 Stores
- Cargo Rates Trigger Shipper Backlash as US Rails Soar
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!