- Kenworth Dealer Rihm Acquires LTX Inc.
- Great Western Acquires Quality Trailer Sales
- Kansas City Southern Profits Decline in Fourth Quarter
- Pennsylvania Logistics Company Battles Ryder in Court Over Trade Secrets
- Survey Shows Wide Partisan Gap Post-Trump in Consumer Sentiment
- Americans Want to Rebuild Roads, Bridges But Not at Cost of Taxes, Poll Shows
- Analysis: Trump Is Right - 'Border Adjustment' Tax Is Complicated
- J.B. Hunt Posts Growth for Fourth Quarter, All of 2016
- US Judge Approves Hanjin's Sale of Total Terminals International for $133 Million
- Amazon to Open Third Fulfillment Center in Small Texas Town
- Railroads Report Better Fourth Quarter, But Shakeup Could Alter Industry in 2017
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!