- LiveOnWeb Extra: Interview with CVSA's Steve Keppler
- Nafta Trade Rises 5.4% as Trucks Carry Three-Fifths of Freight
- Greenbriar Acquires Majority Stake in Lazer Spot
- Quality Distribution Reports 4Q Profit
- January Trailer Orders Rise 18% to Near 30,000
- Canadian National, Union Reach Tentative Labor Agreement
- Fuel Price Decline Fails to Ripple Through Economy as Cost of Goods and Services Rise
- Durable Goods Orders Rise for First Time in Three Months
- Volvo Seeking Entrants for Fleet Safety Awards
- Jobless Claims Jump by Most Since December 2013
- Anthony Foxx Is Told Fiscal 2016 Budget Request Is 'Fantasy'
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!