- Trailer Orders Surge to Record High
- LiveOnWeb EXTRA: More on Logistics
- Renewable Fuels Quotas for 2014 Delayed by EPA After Fight
- Thanksgiving Highway Travel Expected to Rise
- BNSF to Spend $6 Billion in 2015 to Ease Rail Gridlock
- New York Carriers Still Rolling With Record Snowfall, Thruway Closure
- Michelin Sees Tire That Avoids Flats on Cars Eventually
- DHL Sets 4.9% Rate Increase for 2015
- Descartes Buys Transportation Tech Provider Airclic for $29.7 Million
- Intermodal Traffic Rises 2.6% for Week
- LiveOnWeb Replay: The 2014 Top 50 Logistics Companies
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!