- First Electric Highway Opens in Sweden
- Rand McNally Launches New Safety Dashcams
- May's Used-Truck Sales Fall; Average Price Flat
- Supersize Panama Canal Could Increase Houston's Direct Trade With Asia
- Kion to Acquire Warehouse Robot Firm for $2.1 Billion
- Consumer Sentiment Fades at End of June on Economic Outlook
- ShipX Rebranded as FreightorGator
- Capital Goods Orders Unexpectedly Drop Most in Three Months
- FedEx Founder Fred Smith Assails Presidential Candidates' Trade Positions
- Road Travel Rises by 2.6% in April, US DOT Reports
- Florida Truckers to Boycott Logistics Firm
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!