- PrePass Provider Launches Inspection Data Analytics Tool
- Allen Lund Co. Forms Joint Venture, TransKool Solutions
- Saia Profits Up 7.7% With Help From Lower Tax Rate
- Senate Funding Leaders Ask Fed Watchdog to Review Effects of Autonomous Tech on Truckers
- Economy Expands at Slowest Pace in Three Years
- CEOs Salivate Over Trump's Tax-Cut Plans, Vague as They May Be
- Striking N.Y. Drivers Get Support from Teamsters President Jim Hoffa
- Consumer Sentiment Little Changed in April
- Western Star Showcases Highway, Vocational Trucks to Mark 50th Anniversary
- Universal Logistics Profits Fall in First Quarter Despite Higher Revenue
- Mack Trucks Turning the Corner? Company to Hire 50 for Pennsylvania Plant
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!