- YRC Reports Third-Quarter Profit
- Forward Air Raises Driver Pay
- JFK Upgrade Spurs Backlash Over Moving Freight Upstate
- Oshkosh Reports Higher 4Q Profit Jumps
- Consumer Sentiment Rises to Highest Since July 2007
- Teamster Election at FedEx Freight Pa. Terminal Called Off
- Intermodal Rail Traffic Rises for Week
- Consumer Spending Drops as Incomes Cool
- MCSAC Advises on Insurance, Mexican Trucks, CSA Programs
- E-Log Device Certification Considered by FMCSA
- Roadrunner's Third-Quarter Income Rises to $14.4 Million
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!