- Zonar Appoints Vikas Jain as COO
- French Company to Buy Logistics Operator Jacobson
- Construction Spending Drops 1.8%
- Southbound Lanes of I-495 Bridge in Delaware Reopen
- Trucking Adds 2,300 Jobs in July
- Personal Spending Rises by Most in Three Months
- U.S. Factory Activity Expands by Most in Three Years, ISM Says
- Weekly Intermodal Rail Traffic Rises 3.3% to More Than 260,000 Units
- House, Senate Send $10.8B Highway Trust Fund Fix to President
- YRC Worldwide Reduces Second-Quarter Loss
- Law Enforcement Disparities Create Uneven Playing Fields, Study Shows
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!