- CEO Troy Clarke Adds Chairman Title at Navistar
- Trucking Futures Exchange Could Launch This Summer
- Central Freight Agrees to Buy Wilson Trucking
- New Jersey's Bayonne Bridge Reopens Ready for Larger Containerships
- Matson Profit Falls 22% in 2016
- Trump's P3 Support Concerns Anti-Toll Group
- XPO Logistics Notches First Full-Year Profit Since 2011
- Existing Home Sales Rise More Than Forecast as Supply Drops
- Truck Tonnage Rises in January, ATA Says
- Diesel Inches Up 0.7¢ to $2.572 a Gallon
- Vote Now to Determine Trucking's Top Cartoon Caption Writer!
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!