- CSX Expects "More Modest" Earnings Growth Due to Weather
- DOE Outlook Sees Slight Diesel Price Hike
- Hub Group Renames Drayage Unit
- Moody's Warns Investors on Infrastructure-Related Debt
- Old Dominion Raises 1Q Tonnage Prediction
- 200,000 Trailer Tails Expected to be in Use by 2017
- HOS Rules Continue to Hurt Drivers, Execs Say
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.6% in January
- Diesel Edges Up 0.5¢ to $4.021 Per Gallon; Price Is Highest in Almost a Year
- Technology Could Reduce Costs, Increase Safety, OEM Executive Says
- Vancouver Port Truckers Reject Agreement, Begin Strike
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!