- ATA Names 33 Finalists for Next America's Road Team
- Swift Transportation Profits Rise in Third Quarter
- Diesel Average Dips 0.3¢ to $2.478
- Experimental Cotton Shipment from Houston to China Could Revolutionize Logistics
- Princeton Consultants Acquires TMS Software From Norfolk Southern
- FedEx Ground Settles Overtime Case With Oregon Drivers for $15.45 Million
- UPS Aircraft Mechanics Taking Vote for Strike Authorization Over Health Benefit Impasse
- US Agency Approves Ocean Alliance Service
- Pegasus TransTech Adds CAT Scale App
- Hanjin Shipping Wins Court Approval to Wind Down Europe Business
- FedEx Recognized for Natural-Gas Fleet Program
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!