- Sponsors, Logo Revealed for 2016 National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- Oil Eases Gains After Exceeding $50 for First Time This Year
- Nafta Freight Value Falls 5.8% in March; Trucking Mode Decline Was Slightest
- ATRI Survey: Sleep Apnea Studies Costly to Drivers
- FTR's Latest Shippers Condition Index Falls to Near Neutral
- Bekins Northwest Expands in Eastern Washington
- Peterbilt Expands Refuse Truck Lineup with Model 520
- Bruckner Truck Sales Adds Mack Dealership in Oklahoma
- New FedEx Ground Distribution Center in Pennsylvania Almost Ready to Ship
- Volkswagen AG Seeks $1.12 Billion Savings From MAN, Scania Integration
- Navistar Jumps on NACV Bandwagon for September 2017
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!