- Navistar to Boost Production at Mexico Truck Plant
- Old Dominion Freight Line Posts Higher 1Q Profit, Revenue
- Orders for Durable Goods Rise in March
- UPS Reports Lower 1Q, Citing Bad Weather, Higher Expenses
- VW's Scania Bid Gets Backing From Shareholder Group
- Stoughton Files Dumping Complaint Over Chinese Containers
- P.A.M. Swings to First-Quarter Profit
- Heartland Express' 1Q Net Income Falls 29%
- Norfolk Southern's First Quarter Profit Declines
- Knight Transportation's 1Q Earnings Jump 26%
- Ryder's 1Q Earnings Increase
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!