- Cardinal Logistics Appoints Tom White as Chairman
- FedEx Completes Genco Acquisition
- Jan. 30 Earnings Roundup: Paccar, Saia
- Economy Expands by 2.6% in Fourth Quarter
- Consumer Sentiment Rises to 11-Year High
- Three Plead Guilty in Brooklyn to Federal CDL Fraud
- Jan. 29 Earnings Roundup: Landstar, Werner Say Profits Rose by About Half
- DTNA Settles Former Workers' Discrimination Case
- Attorneys in Pilot Fuel Rebate Case Seek Sentencing Delay
- Jacoby Named Trala CEO
- Cargomatic Raises $8 Million in Additional Funding
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!