- Celadon Names Executives to New Appointments
- Lower Speed Limits Part of Safety Proposal for Oil Trains
- ATA Honored with Special Merit Award From SmartWay
- Tiger Cool Express Says New Investment Will Support Its Container-Fleet Expansion
- Ford, Telogis Expanding Telematics Partnership to Europe
- Canal Insurance Partners with Lytx to Offer DriveCam
- Volvo Financial Services Appoints Marcio Pedroso President of Americas Region
- Scania to Provide Engines for Some Oshkosh Trucks
- UTi Appoints Ditlev Blicher, Hessel Verhage to Lead Freight Forwarding Business
- Consumer Sentiment Climbs to Second-Highest Level Since 2007
- Gain in Core Consumer Prices Signals Inflation Picking Up
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!