- HOS Update Enacted After Obama Signs Short-Term Funding Bill
- LiveOnWeb Presents '2017: An ELD Odyssey,' Coming Dec. 14
- What Was the Top Story of 2016?
- ATA: Driver Turnover Hits Five-Year Low at 81%
- Commercial Moving Specialist The Kane Co. Shuts Down
- U.S. Xpress Anticipates Placing Multimillion Dollar Orders for Nikola Electric Trucks
- Cummins Westport Offers Natural Gas Engine for Medium Duty Trucks
- Canadian Carrier Consolidated Fastfrate Begins Cross-Border US Service
- Consumer Sentiment Rises to Highest Since January 2015
- Purkeys Offers Faster 100-Amp Charger
- Cargo Pilots in Florida Picket for New Deals
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!