- Schank Stepping Down From Post at Eno Center for Transportation
- Navistar Posts Fiscal 3Q Loss of $28 Million
- LiveOnWeb: Top 100 Private Carriers and Coping With Driver Shortages, Noon EDT
- Kenworth Partners With Fastport, TCA on Recruitment of Military Veterans
- Lockheed Martin Signs Investment Agreement With Peloton Technology
- Companies Added 190,000 Workers in August, ADP Reports
- Truckers Smash Stereotypes With Boost From Women Outdriving Men
- Westport, Fuel Systems Announce Merger
- Element Completes Purchase of US Operations of GE Capital Fleet Services
- FTC Approves Sale, ZF-TRW Merger Moves Ahead
- Arkansas Gives $3 Million to University for Trucking Studies
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!