- Intermodal Rail Traffic Rises 9.3% for Week
- Hub Group Reports Lower 1Q Profit, Citing Weather
- SoCal Ports' March Container Traffic Rebounds
- Warburg Pincus Agrees to Buy EFS
- Union Pacific's 1Q Earnings Jump 14%
- Manufacturing Expands in Philadelphia Area
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise by 2,000
- iTECH: To Share or Not To Share
- Freight Transportation Seen Lagging in Tech Applications
- Economy Continues to Expand Modestly, Fed Says
- Con-way, ODFL, YRC Freight Join uShip LTL Marketplace
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!