- House Advances 3-Month Highway Funding Patch
- Con-way Net Income Drops 18% on Lower LTL, TL Profits
- Fed Sees Improved Labor, Housing Markets; Interest Rate Hikes Draw Closer
- Weekly Intermodal Volume Up 2.3%, AAR Reports
- Agility CEO Engle Stepping Down for Position at General Motors
- DTNA, Zonar Outline Expanded Telematics Partnership
- UPS Pledges to Buy 46 Million Gallons of Renewable Diesel
- Global Logistic to Buy 200 US Warehouses for $4.55 Billion
- Pending Sales of Existing Homes Fell in June
- Caterpillar, Navistar to End Vocational Truck Deal
- UPS' Second-Quarter Net Income Rises to $1.23 Billion
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!