- Cass Freight Index Rises 1% in November
- Intermodal Rail Traffic Highest on Record in November
- Consumer Confidence Rises to Five-Month High
- Trucking Adds 8,400 Jobs; U.S. Unemployment Hits 5-Year Low
- FedEx Ground Sets 4.9% Rate Increase for 2014
- FleetCor Announces Two Acquisitions
- DEF Prices Stable in November
- Safety Technology Could Transform Trucking, Tech Leaders Say
- Ingram Micro Buys Shipwire to Expand e-Commerce Services
- CNG Prices Decline, DOE Says
- Nafta Trade Grew Again in 2012
News provided courtesy of Transport Topics.
Transact Intermediaries, Inc. and Transact International, Inc. provide logistics professionals with leading edge Third Party Logistics (3PL) services; including Intermediary/ Brokerage of Dry and Refrigerated Truckload, LTL, Rail, Flatbed and full International Forwarding Services...all with a clear focus on business ethics and informational transparency.
Why ethics and transparency? Because we understand that the transportation brokerage and 3PL industry has long survived and even flourished without truly allowing shippers full auditable access to the transportation information surrounding their shipments. We believe that shippers have certain rights and privileges to this information. It’s really what sets us apart from our competition. We believe providing a straight forward logistics solution is just practicing good business!
Call us today!